- Kush Organic Rope Mussels (allow 500g per person as a main course)
- Organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves of organic garlic, finely chopped
- Shallots, finely chopped
- Handful of organic parsley
- Glass of dry white organic wine
- In a saucepan, gently sweat the garlic and shallots in the olive oil. Do not brown.
- Add the wine, boil it for a minute and then empty the Kush Organic Rope Mussels into it.
- Replace the lid and cook, giving a shake from time to time.
- The mussels are ready when they have opened. Discard any unopened mussels.
- Spoon the mussels into a serving bowl.
- Add the parsley to the pan, give it a stir and pour over the mussels.
- Mussels – the ultimate fast food. Simple, classic & original!