- 500g of Kush Organic Mussels.
- ½ a clove of garlic, finely chopped.
- 1 stick of lemon grass (finely sliced, no leaves)
- 1 fresh chilli red/ green/ both, (chopped, no seeds)
- 1 tsp finely grated ginger
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 1 handful of fresh coriander, (finely chopped)
- sprinkle of salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 spring onions, chopped.
- 1 lime - freshly squeezed juice of
- 100ml of coconut milk
- 1 tbsp of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Place your pre-cooked mussels into a saucepan. Strain off any excess water.
- Add a couple of glugs of Extra Virgin olive oil.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, apart from the lime juice and coconut milk.
- Cover pan and heat gently for 5 mins. shaking the pan from time to time until mussels are hot and open.
- If some mussels remain closed heat for a further 3 mins. and then discard any mussels still closed.
- Squeeze in your lime juice and add your coconut milk. Bring to the boil and serve immediately.